Saturday, January 8, 2011

Lap-Band vs. Realize

Just before surgery, my surgeon asked me if I'd prefer the Lap-Band or Realize brand gastric band (ain't that a mouthful!) . She said the only real difference between the two are their sensors; that the Realize website is really robust and users really like it. I told her that I found the lap band website wasn't so user friendly and I will be using online support so I went with the Realize band.

Well, GREAT decision because I created a post on the lap band website a couple days ago looking for a buddy and someone responded! YAY! =). But when I went to reply this morning, I got some lame error message that said sometinh about needing 5 posts before I could reply. Seriously??? Seriously. Thank god I was able to respond thru a direct message. I am giving that damned site the finger!!!! =( meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment