Sunday, January 16, 2011

Week one, down!

I'm at the start of week 2... Ok, well it started a day or two ago... Not sure if the count starts Friday or Saturday? Is surgery day day zero or day 1? Guess it doesn't really matter in the scheme of it all. So as I was saying...

Early week 2 and I woke up kinda nauseous. I realized that I forgot to take my pain med last night; I fell asleep early (which was really nice, I might add! Insomnia has been kicking my ass!). I had some pain this morning, but nothing too terrible and good morning - I pooped! It always seems to go back to poop somehow.

I found out that I have to call my surgeon for a follow up. All this week I was waiting for someone to call me. I did get a number of follow up calls from the hospital though.

I also realized I didn't take my walk yesterday or the day before. I got too caught up in getting my iTunes and playlists added on to the Mac (recent pc crashed) and I am still fighting with the damned thing... All music is finally there but where the he'll are the playlists? Grrrrrrrr.... The fight continues, but I will go for a walk as soon as my husband gets home.

Ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment